Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Friday! New LO's by me and some exciting news!

Happy Friday, all!

It is another cool morning here, but there is no snow on the ground, so it is still all good! The forecast even calls for some nicer weather over the weekend.

I have another LO to share with you from Monica Larsen's new kit. It is so pretty!

PS - she says she has a Christmas one coming soon! Can't wait!!

And now my news that I held back the other day - I am joining the creative team for Inspired Mommie Designs!! She has some really cute kits in her Pretty Scrappy store. Go check them out!! And then check in at her blog for some awesome free word art!

Just released today is her newest kit, Trick or Treat. It is really great for all those Halloween pictures that you are about to take! Here are my pages:

Credits: Trick or Treat by Inspired Mommie Designs, Peel & Stick Alpha by Monica Larsen, Pea So Lovely font


















Credits: Trick or Treat kit and Quote It: Halloween by Inspired Mommie Designs, font is Pea Court














That's all for now - have an awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment