Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this past weekend. So many things to be thankful for - good health, loving families, and the snow we got on Friday melted! Yay!!

We got more snow than I expected to see in early October. My hubby measured it with his hand for all to see:


It was enough for my oldest daughter and I to get out there and make some snowmen...I mean snow people. In fact, it was our family, complete with dog. There was much debate over what size to make Sara's snow person and whether it should have two or three snowballs since she cannot stand on her own yet. In the end, we made two. Next year she should merit three!

From left to right, we have Keisha (dog), Sara, Mommy (me), Danielle, and Daddy.

Some exciting news from the world of digital scrapbooking - Monica Larsen of Scrapscandistyle.org is about to release a new winter themed kit.


It has lots of great winter elements and is perfect for Christmas too. It is not in the stores yet, but will be soon. Until then, here is a preview of the first layout I made:


There is more exciting digital scrapbooking news for me too, but I will keep it under my hat for the moment.

That's all for now! Have a wonderful day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment