Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Cards Ordered!

I finally took a few new pictures of the girls last night so that I could finish my Christmas card. They turned out better than the last batch, though it was hard to get either of them to co-operate. Oh well!

At any rate, the card is done and off to Costco to be printed. I should be able to pick it up by Saturday so that I can get them all mailed out.

Here is a preview:


(created using All I Want for Christmas by Monica Larsen)

I hope they turn out!

In other news, I was feeding Sara breakfast yesterday morning when I discovered that one of her bottom teeth is finally emerging from the gum. That would explain why she has sometimes been refusing her bottle. So far no fever or excessive drooling. But she has been more restless in the middle of the night. I hope that passes soon - we could use more sleep!

There has been a light dusting of snow falling for the past three days. It looks like it will be a white Christmas after all. (As if there were any doubt, this being "Winterpeg".) The temperature has dropped to seasonal norms, but it seems much colder after the few weeks of above average (and above 0!) temps.

The weekend is looking busy - I need to get groceries, do some Christmas shopping, and get the Christmas decorating started. So much to do and so little time! I wish I could get out during the week days and get this stuff done, but with only one car between the two of us and Brendon needing to drive to some meetings, it makes it hard. Oh well, we will manage somehow. I've been researching presents online, so I pretty much know what I want to buy and where to get it. That's most of the battle right there! :)

I hear Sara just woke up, so I gotta go! Take care!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment